Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Predict the new AGOT outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, we don't know that they are getting rid of Ready for Fun right now, but I guess it will be pretty soon.

    So, what do you think the new outfit would look like?

    I laugh when I see the original Today outfit--the leggings--they were very time appropriate, and I think that this current one is, too, so I wonder what the next one would look like??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member breathesgelatin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sort of shudder to think. Gaucho pants? Short ruffly miniskirt?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL. I love the first today outfit. I want to buy every doll I see on ebay wearing it.

    The current one is ok. Ever since the Red Vinyl Jumper (shudder) I have had low expectations!

    Khaki Pants and a Polo Shirt would be cute, with a baseball cap and tennis shoes.

    Or how about a denim skirt, tee shirt, and shrug with some sandals or ugg-like boots. How cute would that be :-)?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since we have Pants now, I would guess it will have a skirt. I agree about nice khakis though. I'd love to see a basic outfit that could mix 'n match with other items.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking that boots would be cute, so maybe a (yes, short, ruffly) skirt with boots or something.

    Yes, the red vinyl was sort of odd. I mean, I don't think people even dressed that way, did they??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like those tiered skirts the girls are wearing these days--maybe they'll have one of those with a pretty blouse and a sparkly purse! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    Yes, the red vinyl was sort of odd. I mean, I don't think people even dressed that way, did they??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did! I loved that outfit (actually I still do) I wore a lot of vinyl around the same time.I was way too old for dolls(17 or so) but I most certainly wore stuff like that. I had atleast 3 pair of pants, a few skirts, and atleast one vest/top made of that shiny PVC. My sister who is 4 years younger had a few vinyl pieces too. Shiny PVC vinyl was very fashionable during the whole pre-Y2K era.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, that's good to know. I was a little old for dolls, and vinyl, at that time, LOL.

  9. #9
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I would LOVE to see a doll and outfit package like they have done for Bitty!!! That is my wish!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Or how about a denim skirt, tee shirt, and shrug with some sandals or ugg-like boots. How cute would that be :-)?[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'D BUY THAT IN A MINUTE!!! Or one of those one-piece layered-look shirts that are so cute in the kid's department.

    The only reason I'm not getting another girl right away is I'm holding out for a new outfit. Because I'm dying for Miss Amber Eyes!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •